Five Feet Zero

self indulgent and short.

Monday, August 28, 2006

In journalistic terms - fluff

Since I'm still new to this, and suffering from major 'new-girl-at-school' performance anxiety, I put a lot of thought into my posts. My options for today were:
1. Writing about how my mother accidently read the last post and found out some things she so did not want to know about me. She really did. It was not pretty.
2. Or, I could tell you five things about me that most people don't know.
I've chosen the latter. I know most people that read this blog know me (in real life) as well, but it's fun to pretend that they don't. And as the blog suggests, I must self indulge. So here goes:
2.1 I have hideous feet. And I don't really know when they got this bad, but they are possibly the worst feet in history.
2.2 I wanted to be named Rosie and wanted to become an air-hostess when I was little. Don't ask me why.
2.3 I still sleep with my 13-year-old blanket.
2.4 When I was 13 my voice cracked and I wondered if I was a boy. I've since been saddled with a voice that I like to think of as husky, but that my grandmother terms unladylike.
2.5 Rumour has it that one my ex-boyfriends has turned gay. I don't know why I'm publicising this fact.
Okay, okay. I promise my next post will be full of intellectual fodder. Not.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Nikhil said…

    You desperately need to make the font size smaller!

    Oh and even I sleep with thirteen-year-old blankets. That or every blanket I happen to use looks like it has seen thirteen years through once I'm done with it. God only knows why or how.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow... your mom found out about some of the stuff you wrote ! Can't even imagine the mahabharat at home you must have had... but how could you be so stupid to let her find the link to your page?

    Or did she read a word document of what you were going to post on your comp?

    Anyway... if its of any gratification (though the scales are by no means the same)... my mom just found out that I smoke ! Don't ask me what happened next...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home