Five Feet Zero

self indulgent and short.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

My (albeit slightly delayed) New Year's Resolution

It's to stop being scared.
(Disclaimer: this is going to be an emo-ridden aka shitty post).
I'm not sure when exactly but somewhere along 2006 I became scared of everything - a new relationship, bitchy boss, not doing well at work - the works. And this, for those who don't know me from years past, was a complete turnaround from the girl I used to be. In those pre-major breakup times, I was the man (or woman). Little fazed me and I really didn't give a fuck about anyone's opinion. Yet, today I realise that right now I DO give a fuck and I'm far too hung up on just about everything.
So two days of chilling by myself and I've realised that this is no time for fear. I will now go forth and conquer.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    in pink panther-esque french accent: zat is vot i haf been saying, you idiot!

    i'm really glad, even though this doesn't change things. welcome back, i love you...

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Zaphod said…

    We get hurt. We try and play it safe. We can be cocooned off and not take any more chances.
    But in the end, I know that's not life, its a dispassionate existence...and you don't seem like the kind of person who is dispassionate...and hopefully will never be!

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Pretty lady... please moderate your comments... your previous blog entry has a lot of bad spam comments on it.

    And though I don't know you all that much... I can tell you this much... you are a lady who is full of "joi de vivre" and will always remain that way...love & luck for the Mid-New Year resolutions ;-)

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its all about gettin back up..harder and stronger

    ok that didnt come out right but you get the jist

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger iz said…

    You go girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home