Five Feet Zero

self indulgent and short.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Generic life update

Right, sorry for not updating and all that. No time still, so let's get right to it.

- Been falling in something (not sure what it is yet, and I'm too scared to call it anything). And it feels..nice to say the least. But it's all very odd, because it happened weirdly (but then my life has always been..well....a little out of the ordinary). He seems to have taken over my life though - even my social life is suffering (gasp!). Now no more sappy stuff; all the good things always seem to disappear as soon as I say something. So shh..going to keep quiet about it. Oh but if you can, hope that it works out well for me this time?

- Work's been decent, still not sure if the big move is going to happen (see what I mean by all the good stuff disappearing?). So yeah, more on that front when it happens.

- M is still not talking to me. Still hurts terribly, especially now that we semi-ignore each other at social events. Oh well, can't do much but grin and bear it, I suppose. (Btw, Mr. Get Real Anonymous person, phoeey to you and your stupid comments. I don't think being friends with someone means that you're leading them on at all, especially if you make it totally clear that you're JUST FRIENDS. Seriously, how hard is that to get?!).

- Lots of nice dos to attend for work, including a great restaurant-cum-live-entertainment venue called Ammbir. I'm going to post the review here soon.

Okay, that's about all I have time for now. Expect to see more from me soon. Going for Bombay Gym bar night tonight, very excited about all the free booze and pretty boys.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Zaphod said…

    I see, more inebriated gay boy butt pinching nights...Bombay has a 'rocking' night life now, doesnt it?!
    :o)

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger eM said…

    i hope it works out for you :) although i HATE admitting to romance on my blog because like magic, as soon as I press publish, everything goes up in smoke. but, hey, that's just me. :)

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger hedonistic hobo said…

    o well hope things work out for the best bebe. but don't deprive us of gossip.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Nikhil said…

    'pretty boy' sounds too metrosexual/homosexual. unless you're into that sort of thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home