Five Feet Zero

self indulgent and short.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

How Lakshmi Mittal Made His Millions and Other Stories



Saw this on a drunken night in NYC. Apparently India is the largest producer of manhole covers in the world.
Wonder if good ol' LN has something to do with that. Anyway, incredibly ironic when you read this poor kid's plight.

On another note, blogging has gotten me into some serious trouble and thrown up several questions about how I might be invading someone else's privacy. I've henceforth decided to only blog about someone after taking their permission. (I'm thinking that a signed release form might be the best option.) I'm half kidding, but with the way blogs are proliferating, I wouldn't be surprised if someone is soon dragged to court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home