Five Feet Zero

self indulgent and short.

Friday, September 22, 2006

I love lists!

Just thought that I'd keep up with the intensely dramatic nature of the previous post. In case you haven't noticed, I've been feeling most drama-queen like and my-life-sucks esque. So below is a list of the top 5 thoughts in my head right now:
1. The fact that my ex-best friend is married, another friend is getting engaged in December and another one has (in her head) decided to marry someone after an exchange of two emails. Yes, two emails.
2. In light of the above, I'm wondering if I should also want to settle down in the next few years. Yes. No. Yes. No. No. Yes. No. Sigh.
3. That I have lost an amazing amount of weight, and my stomach looks beautifully surfboard-ish.
4. That I am now the proud owner of an amazingly tiny, shiny and black Ipod nano. Yayy.

PS: Blogging is wonderful!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger eM said…

    Hey, thanks for linking me! :) And two things, since have just consumed two margaritas.

    a) TWO emails? Duuuuuuude.

    b) iPod nanos rule.

    and secret item c) You DON'T want to settle down. :)

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Nikhil said…

    all I can say is: look before you bleat.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love this one :-* Very cool - specially points 1 and 2 hee hee story of my life :)

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger ~*sim*~ said…

    in college, advice to young innocent freshwomen who wanted to know if they should sleep with their boyfriends:

    if you have to ask yourself that question, the answer is probably no.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home