Five Feet Zero

self indulgent and short.

Friday, October 06, 2006

I love lists - part deux (and 3, 4, 5)

Songs that I'm listening to right now:
Cannonball - Damien Rice
Breathe In - Frou Frou
Asleep on a sunbeam - Belle and Sebastian
I saw you and him walking in the rain - Orange Juice Jones
Blackbird - The Beatles

Songs I grew up listening to:
Higher ground - UB40
It's my life - Dr. Alban
Jump - Kriss Kross
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
Didi - Khaled

Random things that have happened to me/I have done over the last week:
1. I made naughty with someone in my friend's bathroom
2. My friend hacked into my ex-boyfriend's email account (the one that's rumoured to be gay. Incidentally, he is unfortunately and unexcitingly hetereosexual)
3. I was accused of being a bimbo (this will, perhaps, not astound you if you go purely by the content of this blog, but really, I'm not)
4. I mooned passersby on Marine Drive (okay, so I made the last one up. The list was beginning to get boring and I can't believe my life is so uninteresting)

Did you know:
That 23% of all photocopying faults in the world are due to people sitting on them and photocopying their bums
That wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the amount of bacteria in your ears 700 times
That duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both participants are registered blood donors.
That the average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
That I am a Bharat Natyam dancer.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heyyyy i did bharatnatyam for ten years myself!

    i don't like the tube and the northern line is the worst, delays or cancellations, always.

    it's not just vaccuous expressions, sometimes there's the panorama of life happening right next to you in the same freaking coach but you're not or can't be a part of it.

    i feel like bubble boy. :)

    the hobo

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Leo M said…

    the northern line rocks. stop dissing it just because it's cool to diss it.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buddy the hell sorta people did you hang out with to think it's cool to diss the northern line? it's nothing. it aint cool. it aint uncool. and irrespective of its status in pop culture, the northern line sucks ass.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    He hee.. you know dear, each time I read your blog I smile.

    Somehow you always put in some little anecdote from your life (which you claim is boring) that astouds, suprises, enlightens or humours me !

    Interesting list... did not know the bharatnatyam detail...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home